We're a venture backed, Series A startup developing a new method for physical access point authentication. Similar to FaceID on iPhone X, the technology unlocks spaces only when it identifies the person in front of it has access. To achieve this, we use facial detection and recognition, 3D sensing and artificial intelligence to enable highly secure and frictionless entry into physical locations.
About the role:
You will ensure the quality, reliability, and safety of machine learning, computer vision and firmware-integrated software on a workstation and embedded device (product) level. You will be designing methods to automate manual test plans for regression and stability, gathering and parsing of logs to establish baselines and to analyze trends. You will be providing reporting mechanisms for analytics and automation of test pass/fail detection.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of software test automation and tools development experience
- Comfortable in Linux administration
- Strong C, C++ or Python
- Comfortable working with shell and scripting
- Integration of test automation tools: CI, Github
- Report defects and follow-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle
- Provide timely status updates and assist the team in making decisions about release-readiness
- Ability to work with a team and drive quality releases to completion
- Self-motivated with ability to work with less supervision
- Excellent in verbal and written communications
- Background in statistics, mathematics or computer science
Nice to have:
- Experience testing embedded systems
- Experience with TestRails
- Passion to work in a machine learning, computer vision and AI development environment
What you'll get from us:
- An engineering culture that gives you space to work with autonomy and write excellent code.
- A remarkably talented and supportive team of peers to help you grow as an engineer.
- An office designed to allow you to create your best work.
- A team that takes diversity seriously — we believe that diverse perspectives make our team stronger.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive pay and equity
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Team offsites
- Premium medical, dental and vision insurance
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com