We're a venture backed, Series A startup developing a new method for physical access point authentication. Similar to FaceID on iPhone X, the technology unlocks spaces only when it identifies the person in front of it has access. To achieve this, we use facial detection and recognition, 3D sensing and artificial intelligence to enable highly secure and frictionless entry into physical locations.
About the role:
As a founding member of our firmware team, you’ll be working directly with our CTO to design the firmware of our embedded GPU system. You'll be involved in the whole release process from prototyping through engineering validatation stages to experiencing manufacturing at scale during mass production.
What we're looking for:
- Proficiency in C++
- Comfortable working with shell and scripting
- Comfortable building software architectures
- Experience working with Linux/Unix OS
- Experience working within embedded and limited resource constraints
- Experience working with hardware and software projects
- Experience programming with performance and security in mind
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with GPU systems
- CUDA and NVIDIA TX1/TX2 platforms
- Computer vision interest
- GPGPU optimization experience
What you'll get from us:
- An engineering culture that gives you space to work with autonomy and write excellent code.
- A remarkably talented and supportive team of peers to help you grow as an engineer.
- An office designed to allow you to create your best work.
- A team that takes diversity seriously — we believe that diverse perspectives make our team stronger.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive pay and equity
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Team offsites
- Premium medical, dental and vision insurance
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org