We're a venture backed, Series A startup developing a new method for physical access point authentication. Similar to FaceID on iPhone X, the technology unlocks spaces only when it identifies the person in front of it has access. To achieve this, we use facial detection and recognition, 3D sensing and artificial intelligence to enable highly secure and frictionless entry into physical locations.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with machine learning and leadership background, and specifically deep learning. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, needing little supervision, capable of establishing and improving a team methodology and thriving working on hard, not strictly defined problems.
- Guide the research of the ML team.
- Own the methodology and the technologies for the ML team.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders in the problem definition.
- Oversee the data definition, data collection, and data modeling process.
- Lead the integration and the optimization of the developed models on native hardware.
- Establish an operational roadmap for the ML and the data team.
- Scale the team as the company grows.
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of ML and leadership experience.
- Solid software engineering skills.
- Solid industry experience with Python.
- Strong knowledge in deep learning and deep learning frameworks (tensorflow, keras, pytorch, chainer, etc).
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, probability and statistics).
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Knowledge in computer vision and image processing is a plus.
- Solid industry experience with C++.
- Very familiar with OpenCV.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org