More about Alcatraz:
We're an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest security companies in the world. We are disrupting the twenty-one billion dollar access control industry through facial recognition and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control platform build with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless and secure solution for their employees.
Why you should join Alcatraz:
- You will work on the next generation of physical security access control that companies love and get excited about
- You will be joining a high-profile startup at the beginning of an incredible journey, as customer traction and early deployments are undergoing
- Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you'll love working with us.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with machine learning and leadership background, and specifically deep learning. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, needing little supervision, capable of establishing and improving a team methodology and thriving working on hard, not strictly defined problems.
- Guide the research of the ML team.
- Own the methodology and the technologies for the ML team.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders in the problem definition.
- Oversee the data definition, data collection, and data modeling process.
- Lead the integration and the optimization of the developed models on native hardware.
- Establish an operational roadmap for the ML and the data team.
- Scale the team as the company grows.
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of ML and leadership experience.
- Solid software engineering skills.
- Solid industry experience with Python.
- Strong knowledge in deep learning and deep learning frameworks (tensorflow, keras, pytorch, chainer, etc).
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, probability and statistics).
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Knowledge in computer vision and image processing is a plus.
- Solid industry experience with C++.
- Very familiar with OpenCV.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com