We're a venture backed, Series A startup developing a new method for physical access point authentication. Similar to FaceID on iPhone X, the technology unlocks spaces only when it identifies the person in front of it has access. To achieve this, we use facial detection and recognition, 3D sensing and artificial intelligence to enable highly secure and frictionless entry into physical locations.
About the role:
As a founding member of our Machine Learning team, you’ll be working directly with the CTO to develop deep learning algorithms that operate on the edge device for facial authentication. You'll be involved in the full machine learning cycle, from collecting and preprocessing data, to choosing and implementing training models, to seeing how your models perform in production and making them better!
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of industry experience in machine learning.
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science or equivalent with a machine learning scope.
- Familiarity with Tensorflow, Caffe, or another machine learning framework.
- Excitement about taking real-world problems and building machine learning solutions to them.
- Understanding the limitations of embedded systems is a plus.
- Experience in computer vision or designing neural networks is a big plus!
Our core stack:
What you'll get from us:
- An engineering culture that gives you space to work with autonomy and write excellent code.
- A remarkably talented and supportive team of peers to help you grow as an engineer.
- An office designed to allow you to create your best work.
- A team that takes diversity seriously — we believe that diverse perspectives make our team stronger.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive pay and equity
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Team offsites
- Premium medical, dental and vision insurance
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com