We're a venture-backed, Series A startup, with teams in Silicon Valley, California and Sofia, Bulgaria. Alcatraz is developing the Rock, a secure and frictionless access control platform that leverages 3D sensing, AI and the newest GPU technologies to run on the edge (point of entry) in any enterprise environment.
The Rock works with any access control solution and can be used stand-alone using one-factor authentication to deliver a completely frictionless face-only access control experience. Alternatively, enterprises can combine the Rock’s 3D facial authentication with traditional badges to deliver the ultimate in secure, two-factor authentication for environments that desire more security without the increased friction of other biometrics like fingerprint readers or iris scanners, and without the high expense of security guards or turnstiles.
About the role:
You will work closely with our product and design teams along with full-stack and system engineering teams in creating the user interface and crafting the user experience of the product along with all the other brand touch points including print and other brand collateral.
Creative duties will include updating current assets, creating new assets and bringing everything together cohesively to build a strong and recognizable brand presence across all touch points.
What we're looking for:
- Strong portfolio
- 5+ years of Graphic design and content creation experience
- Background in the creating award winning design in across print, web and mobile
- Experience in UI/UX for web and mobile
- Ability to create, maintain, and release print files for prepress
- Attention to detail while managing production timelines and prioritizing projects to keep all teams on track
- Ability to bring large projects from concept to completion
- Ability to take creative direction and execute accordingly, while intuitively knowing when two push back
- Ability to follow and enforce Brand Guidelines while creating, maintaining and expanding a strong brand presence
- Work with the full-stack team to design and develop interfaces that deliver high technical performance and flawless user experience
- Following the Alcatraz Brand Guideline document to create accurate visuals, user flows and wireframes as required
- Close collaboration with the development and QA team
- Will make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to both existing and new features
- Apply design best practices throughout the full project lifecycle from inception through to launch
Nice to have:
- Social media, photography, and illustration skills
- Create product renders from production 3D CAD files
- Photography and image retouching
- Illustration and content creation
- Skilled in typography
- Strong brand awareness
- Passion to work in a machine learning, computer vision, and AI development environment
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com