We're a venture backed, Series A startup developing a new method for physical access point authentication. Similar to FaceID on iPhone X, the technology unlocks spaces only when it identifies the person in front of it has access. To achieve this, we use facial detection and recognition, 3D sensing and artificial intelligence to enable highly secure and frictionless entry into physical locations.
About the role:
As a founding member of our web product, you’ll be working directly with the CTO and the VP of design to define and architect our first version of the product. The product will allow our customers to analyze the data they receive from our device and manage employee accounts. You’ll work with us in ensuring that we provide a beautiful and a delightful experience for our customer and that all their data is secured end-to-end.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience building web application with React and Redux
- Experience designing and developing RESTful API services on AWS cloud
- Knowledge of CI/CD, monitoring services and site reliability
- Solid foundational Computer Science skills and a strong desire to and a strong desire to learn and grow.
Nice to have:
- Experience with video encoding/decoding/streaming technologies
- Experience with building data pipelines
What you'll get from us:
- An engineering culture that gives you space to work with autonomy and write excellent code.
- A remarkably talented and supportive team of peers to help you grow as an engineer.
- An office designed to allow you to create your best work.
- A team that takes diversity seriously — we believe that diverse perspectives make our team stronger.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive pay and equity
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Team offsites
- Premium medical, dental and vision insurance
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com