More about Alcatraz:
We're an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest security companies in the world. We are disrupting the twenty-one billion dollar access control industry through facial recognition and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control platform build with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless and secure solution for their employees.
Why you should join Alcatraz:
- You will work on the next generation of physical security access control that companies love and get excited about
- You will be joining a high-profile startup at the beginning of an incredible journey, as customer traction and early deployments are undergoing
- Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you'll love working with us.
About the role:
As a member of our full-stack engineering team, you’ll be working closely with product, design and firmware teams to define and architect our first version of the product. You’ll work with us to ensure that we provide a stunning experience to our customers and make it easier to access data and key metrics.
The full-stack engineering team at Alcatraz AI works on:
- Messaging services between backend and Edge devices to exchange data
- Admin portal for customers to monitor Edge activities and receive alerts
- Data platform that analyzes key metrics and provides easy data access for stakeholders
- Integrations with access control systems
What we're looking for:
- Experience building and deploying production software applications
- Experience in Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience in Docker and containerization
- Experience in scripting (Bash/Groovy/Go etc)
- Experience in Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines including script pipelines
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Knowledge of CI/CD, monitoring services and site reliability
- Knowledge and experience in at least one big public cloud provider - AWS/GCP/Azure/DigitalOcean
Nice to have:
- Experience in micro services approach and, handling, monitoring, etc.
- Experience in Go
- Experience enforcing security best practices to protect data and enterprise applications, meeting the security bar, security toolset.
Skills: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Scripting, Security, AWS Cloud Services
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org