We’re an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest
security companies in the world. We are disrupting the $70B access control industry through facial
authentication and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control
platform built with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security
infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless
and secure solution for their employees.
Why you should join Alcatraz:
1. Alcatraz offers a great solution that IS the next generation of physical security access control that
our customers love!
2. Alcatraz is a high-profile startup with great market momentum and huge potential
3. Ability to scale a company from Series A and make your mark.
4. Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you’ll love working with
Alcatraz is an equal opportunity employer that focuses on DE&I.
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
Alcatraz is looking for an Operations & Engineer Technician to join the team in Indianapolis.
This position is responsible for prototyping in support of Engineering and Operations; assembly, test and
fulfilment in support of Operations; inventory tasks in support of Operations, and assists with day-to-day
management of the Indianapolis facility. The Ops & Eng Technician reports to the Director of Manufacturing.
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
1. Assemble and rework electronic and mechanical prototypes in support of Engineering.
2. Assemble, disassemble, debug, repair and test Alcatraz product in support of Operations.
3. Assemble and test product in support of Operations.
4. Assist with the fulfilment of orders.
5. Assist with inventory and stock keeping activities.
6. Assist with management of the Indianapolis facility
You will have:
1. Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Engineering.
2. Minimum three year’s hands-on work experience in electronic and mechanical engineering support.
3. Computer proficiency is essential - familiarity with Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems.
4. Scripting and programming skills are an asset - e.g. experience programming using Python.
5. Basic networking skills are an asset - familiarity with Ethernet and IP networking.
6. Strong decision making/problem solving skills
7. Excellent time management and organizational skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com