We're an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest security companies in the world. We are disrupting the twenty-one billion dollar access control industry through facial recognition and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control platform built with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless and secure solution for their employees.
Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited about telling stories about new technology - AI/machine learning.
- Assist with execution of marketing campaigns.
- Establish a monthly marketing campaign calendar of content, campaigns, and events.
- Assist with social media content strategy, creation, and community management.
- Manage Social Media accounts on various platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook.
- Regularly post content on social media accounts, as well as schedule posts, engage with other partners, engage with comments/mentions of the brands, and creating media content.
- Assist with Influencer outreach, support, and tracking.
- Create blog/article content for the brands as well as managing writers.
- Influencer outreach and partnerships with other brands on social media platforms.
- Coordinate partner marketing activity and events.
- You will work on the next generation of physical security access control that companies love and get excited about
- You will be joining a high-profile startup at the beginning of an incredible journey, as customer traction and early deployments are undergoing
- Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you’ll love working with us.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org