We're an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest security companies in the world. We are disrupting the twenty-one billion dollar access control industry through facial recognition and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control platform built with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless and secure solution for their employees.
The main product of the company is the Rock device that is used for authentication, spoof detection, tailgate detection, etc. To reduce the latency of the various possible events, all computations are done on the device itself. It is based on an embedded platform with a custom linux distribution running on top. As a member of our software engineering team you will help with the development and optimization of the main application running on the device. You will also work closely with the Machine Learning team to help productize various machine learning models. As part of a small and versatile team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of topics. We strive to achieve high quality of our releases, so we use a combination of automatic and manual testing, and do comprehensive code reviews.
- Graduate/student in computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering or related fields with knowledge of C++
- Reliability and dependability when working with remote teams
- 1+ year(s) professional experience with C++
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience with multi-threaded applications
- Good understanding of real-time application specifics
- Ability to work with a team and drive quality releases to completion
- Comfortable with unit testing
- Comfortable working with shell and scripting
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org