We're an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest security companies in the world. We are disrupting the twenty-one billion dollar access control industry through facial recognition and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control platform built with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless and secure solution for their employees.
Alcatraz is looking for a new Director, Enterprise Sales to be a key part of the Company’s Sales Team, who will succeed by building influential relationships and driving sales, account management, and pilots with Enterprise accounts - with a focus in the Technology and Data Center verticals. This individual will understand and demonstrate Alcatraz AI solutions in a self-sufficient manner, fostering relationships by understanding enterprise customers’ needs and tailoring our value proposition to their market trends and current conditions.
The Director, Enterprise Sales will report to the VP Sales and will leverage his/her successful experience managing large customers - to sell wide and deep into assigned technology and data center accounts, which have 2000+ access control readers across multiple locations.
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
- Maintain a clear and concise sales process, including pipeline management, accelerating deals and closing business, all with C-level clarity on the status and stage of selling.
- Prepare, implement and execute Strategic Account plans at both a HQ and Site Account level and update on a monthly basis for assigned Enterprise accounts.
- Implement to the back office teams client requirements and contract/SLA obligations.
- Identify, develop and manage 12 accounts/100+prospects. Identify and win new Enterprise accounts through effective new business development and account management.
- Create high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Forge strong relationships across all targeted accounts and build new champions through strategic prospecting efforts.
- Engage with executive leadership to execute commercial agreements with system integrators, rep firms, and technology partners (i.e. access control manufacturers and other complimentary solutions) to enable your accounts.
- Communicate the benefits of the HaaS model, cloud access/video, and biometrics.
- Previous working experience as a National/Enterprise Account Leader for 5+years within the physical security space, ideally with knowledge of biometrics, authentication, and access control.
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments - an evangelist and hunter.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Engineering or similar relevant field. MBA preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of sales analysis and metrics, as well as developing and executing account plans.
- Hands on experience with CRM software like HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management and presentation skills are a must.
- Must excel at complex negotiation, including Total Cost of Ownership, multi-year transactions. Must be able to evangelize, present the technology and business value proposition consistently in the physical security industry to end users.
- Demonstrated ability to “sell” and land enterprise accounts via hunting and cold calling.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a startup company or product line through multiple stages of growth including from pre-revenue through $25M ARR phase.
- Demonstrated track record of over-achievement quota carrying roles in national/enterprise accounts, as an excellent “closer.”
- Extensive end user relationships, strong C-level and Director customer contacts - in tech and data center companies.
- Knowledge of data center intelligence, understanding of data center culture/challenges and unique mission critical requirements is highly desirable.
- You will work on the next generation of physical security access control that companies love and get excited about
- You will be joining a high-profile startup at the beginning of an incredible journey, as customer traction and early deployments are undergoing
- Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you’ll love working with us.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org